We’re going to use a very popular WordPress plugin called Contact Form 7.
Contact Form 7 has a simple contact form built in to the software. Just install the plugin, activate it and paste the provided short code in to any web page on your site.
You now have a feedback form on your web site.
When someone fills in the form on your web site and presses the Send button, the form will send an email to the email address you used when setting up WordPress.
Setting this up is easy…
- Log in to WordPress.
- Go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Contact Form 7.
- You will see a list of plugins. Make sure you choose Contact Form 7 and click Install Now.
- You should now see the Activate option. If not, go to Plugins > Installed Plugins. Look for Contact Form 7 and click Activate.
- A new button will appear in your WordPress Dashboard called Contact.
- Click the Contact button and look for a blue link called Untitled.
- To the right of Untitled, you’ll see a shortcode. Copy this code to your clipboard.
- Edit any of your web pages or blog posts and paste the shortcode into the page.
- A contact form will appear in your web page at the point where you pasted the shortcode.
When someone fills in your feedback form and clicks Send, the information will be emailed to the email address you used when setting up WordPress.